There are two kinds of memberships at CAAN:
Full Voting Membership is open to all Indigenous Persons living with HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C and all Indigenous-led organizations or communities with a significant focus on HIV and AIDS, HCV, STBBIs, TB, Mental Health, aging and related co-morbidity issues.
Associate Non-Voting Membership is open to any organization or individual with an interest in supporting the mandate of CAAN to address Indigenous HIV and AIDS, HCV, STBBIs, TB, Mental Health, aging and related co-morbidity issues.
Membership with CAAN allows you to:
- Attend events, trainings, and gatherings put on by CAAN and it’s projects;
- Stay informed with the work, events, resources and initiatives of CAAN throughout the year; and
- Access to support and information from our amazing CAAN team
Becoming a voting member also allows you to:
- Attend the CAAN Annual Meeting;
- Nominate members, or stand for election, to the CAAN Board of Directors; and
- Propose resolutions and help direct and inform the work of CAAN
Become a member and part of the CAAN story today!
Become a Member
To become a CAAN member, please fill out the form below and pay your membership fees through our online payment gateway, if required.
Register New Account
Full Voting Membership (Organization)
This membership is for Indigenous organizations who support the mandate of CAAN.
Full Voting Membership (Individual)
This membership is for Indigenous Persons living with HIV or Hepatitis C.
Associate Non-Voting Membership (Organization)
This membership is for non-Indigenous organizations who support the mandate of CAAN.
Associate Non-Voting Membership (Individual)
This membership is for non-Indigenous individuals who supports the mandate of CAAN.
* Please let us know what topics or issues are important to you. This information helps us to better serve our
** This information helps us to know the most commonly-used social media platforms that our members use.
We use this information to develop effective projects and social marketing campaigns, and that helps us to reach the widest audience possible.
Only our Communications Team will have access to the answers you provide here.
*** This information would be used for CAAN to follow specific accounts. We will not share
or sell this information to anyone